Everyday for the past five days Pottermore has released a teaser question relating to the next installment of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. All of this was explained in an Insider post published last Thursday.
If you’ve missed them, here are the five questions and the hints that accompanied them:
1) Who or what is about to get the axe?
Hint: It doesn’t grow in the ground or fly in the sky. If you still don’t know, take a look at Chapter Eight of the book.
2) For question two, use this audio clip from an upcoming Moment. Someone’s teeth are chattering, but what do you think they have eaten to make this happen?
Hint: Harry sees these on his first trip to Honeydukes. If you’re still stuck, take a look at Chapter Ten from the story.
3) The third question was a little more difficult than the previous two. A vicious assault has taken place, but who or what do you think has been attacked?
Hint: This time he didn’t get in. If you’re still unsure, have a look at Chapter Eight in your book.
4) The following picture is a detail from an upcoming Moment on Pottermore.com. The question is, what is it?
Hint: Vote for what you think the picture depicts on the Insider. Is it a ghost, snowman, statue, suit of armor, or painting?
5) For question five, use this audio clip from an upcoming Moment. It is “a noise [that will be heard] in the Great Hall in an upcoming Moment on Pottermore.com.” Who or what do you think is causing it?
Be sure to look out for the next five questions! They are released at 16:45 GMT (1:45pm EST) on the Insider and 17:00 GMT (2:00pm EST) on Twitter and Facebook.
What do you think the answers are? Answer them in the comments below!
All images and audio clips courtesy of Pottermore.