For the past ten days Pottermore has released a teaser question relating to the next installment of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. All of this was explained in an Insider post published two weeks ago.
Five days ago we updated you with the first half of the batch, and now here are the final five:
6) Who are these two figures, and what do you think they are running from in this detail from an upcoming Moment on Pottermore.com?
Hint: These cronies think they’ve seen a ghost. If you’re still none the wiser, check Chapter Fourteen in your book.
7) For question two, use this audio clip from an upcoming Moment. What do you think it is?
Hint: Vote for what you think the cause of the sound is on the Insider. Is the cause of the sound someone falling in mud, a flickering torch flame, flobberworms wriggling, or someone unwrapping a Honeydukes sweet?
8) With the eight question, the teasers increased in difficulty. What do you think this could be? Where might you find it and why?
Hint: These are described as resembling ‘brilliant watersnakes’ in the book. Still have no idea? Check Chapter Fourteen in the story.
9) The penultimate teaser question is one Pottermore describes as “decidedly difficult”. What do you think Harry is holding?
Hint: Harry is left clutching this as Professor McGonagall leaves the common room. Still stuck? See Chapter Eleven in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
10) The final teaser is an interesting quest: Spot the ten differences between the two pictures. Are you eagle-eyed enough to identify them all?
What do you think the answers are? Answer them in the comments below!
All images and audio clips courtesy of Pottermore.